A webinar for creative and cultural organisations looking to streamline their marketing and redirect focus towards more sustainable and certain goals.
Digital Marketing South West
Ollie specialises in digital marketing and strategy. He can support you through the research, planning and development stages of your strategy, providing tools, techniques, and tactics to improve your chances of success online. Based in the Bristol office, Ollie offers Digital Marketing support to creative and cultural organisations across England.
Where have you come from?
I started my career in music, co-founding a successful production studio called The Fold. I’ve gone on to apply my skills in digital marketing to help grow several tech start-ups in a range of industries and consult for enterprise brands such as Sainsbury’s Group and Carnival.
Throughout my career, I have gained experience working across a variety of industries and teams. Having a holistic approach to digital marketing means I can offer problem solving at a technical and a strategic level. I feel this makes me well placed to support individuals and organisations in a wide range of scenarios and at all stages of their development and growth.
Coming from a creative background, I have learnt how to communicate effectively with creative individuals, help them to recognise and use their strengths to best advantage and collaborate with them to achieve their short and long-term goals.
How I can help
- A sounding board for all things digital marketing and strategy.
- Identify steps to move you closer to achieving your digital objectives.
- Untangle current challenges and discover new opportunities.
- Provide techniques for prioritising and streamlining your plans.
- Develop strategies for growing audiences and building more engaged communities.
- Signposting to relevant resources and training.